| BIRD LIFE |
| MOUNTAIN BIKING |
My place is a retreat from it all, a peaceful quiet valley where 'Life is how it used to be' nature being a big part of life with endless beautiful bird life and landscapes etc.
Right in the middle of the North Island and the Ruapehu Outdoor Adventure Tourism with the 'Forgotten World' Adventure train line just below the house, and only 1 hour away from Mt Ruapehu, Lake Taupo, and West coast beach-Mokau, half an hour to the Pureora Timber Trail or just chill and enjoy the peaceful country village life
I have a very friendly and loving kitty cat who loves to share her home.
Unique Experiences at Toi Toi Retreat
- Just a 5 mins walk to the local pub/village
- Peaceful Country walks amongst the flourishing Native Bird-life
- Forgotten Adventure Railway line goes by the house
Why You Will Love Toi Toi Retreat
Absolute peace & quiet to get away from it all!
- "Priscilla is a wonderful host. She is open, helpful and communicative. It was great to stay in her house."
- "Don't expect anything fancy at Toi Toi Retreat but pure hospitality, a whole house to use, a nice, clean bedroom with a good, big bed. Priscilla is an honest, loving and warm person with whom you can have good conversations. We had a great experience at Priscilla's in the Forgotten World. Thanks."
Private room (in my home)
My house has been done in an easy retro, fun style so you can just really relax and enjoy the peace and quiet. Lots of the Art etc I have comes from my kids, and the house has been done up from purchases off Trade me.
There is a big organic veggie garden you can use, it has its own filtered water, and I only use eco-friendly cleaning products.
You can use pretty much everything in the house, I have lots of fitness equipment and I am a Fitness Coach so can help you, also have a couple of bikes, and have a big organic veggie garden you can use, lots of nice quiet roads to go for walks.
per night (up to 2 guests)
-2WD access all areas
2WD caravan accessible
Dump point nearby
Property Manager on site
-Shop/groceries with 5kms
Do Something Different
About the Landowner, Priscilla
I am a great lover of Nature and have lived most of my life as naturally as possible- into alternative lifestyle, health/medicine, exercise etc. I guess I could be called a Holistic Lifestyle coach.
I have 5 children and being a Mother-Homemaker has been my main job in my life, and following on from that I have gone into helping people with their Health and Fitness. I love gardening and the great outdoors, the art of homemaking and creative crafts that go with it, music, and the simple things in life people .
My main Motto in life is " a little bit often " and I use it with gardening and exercise and even for everyday things like how I eat.
More Listings Near By
Lost In Time
Bushy Park Historical Homestead
Putara Base Camp