| STAR GAZING |
| SOLITUDE |
Mt Hay Station is a 22,000 acre High Country Sheep Station boasting some of New Zealand's best views and an amazing place to see Lake Tekapo and its world famous night sky!
We have a large area just 5 minutes up Lilybank Road on the eastern shores of Lake Tekapo, there are no set camping spots so find a nice level area, park up and enjoy the stunning uninterrupted views up the majestic blue waters of Lake Tekapo and the mountains beyond.
Unique Experiences at Mt Hay Station
- Amazing views of Lake Tekapo
- Tekapo's amazing night skies
- Off the Beaten Track Motorhome/Camper Spot
Why You Will Love Mt Hay Station
Spectacular uninterrupted views up the majestic turquoise blue waters of Lake Tekapo. and to the mountain ranges beyond. A prime spot to enjoy Lake Tekapo's world famous night sky.
- "It was just a spot in a field but, the views and silence were amazing."
Mt Hay Station
Suitable for self-contained vehicles only.
- Please note there are no toilet facilities provided - suitable for self contained campers only.
- All rubbish must be taken off site with you.
per night (up to 4 guests)
2WD caravan accessible
4WD access to some areas
Self-Contained vehicles only
Shop/groceries with 5kms
About the Landowner, Guy
We hope you enjoy your stay
Kindest regards, Guy & Jackie.
More Listings Near By
Karetu Downs Farm Stay
The Waituna Cottage
Ribblesdale Gardens Cottage