| CAVING |
| STAR GAZING |
Broadview Lodge is set in idyllic and peaceful surroundings with magnificent views of the Takitimu Mountains, right on the backdoor to all of your adventures in Western Southland and Fiordland.
Broadview is a stunning Southland working sheep farm experience with an authentic three bedroom farm house at your disposal that is completely private and yours for the duration of your stay!
Only a short drive away from the Clifden Limestone Caves (glow worms and stalactites), the historic suspension bridge, Tuatapere and the Hump Ridge Track, great hunting spots, and much more!
Come stay right on the cusp of southern Fiordland and its raw beauty. Immerse yourself in country peace and tranquility and an interactive sheep farming experience!
Staying here is also a great place to see the amazing display of stars including the Milky Way and in the right conditions the Southern lights, there is absolutely no light pollution here!
There's plenty of parking and a convenient turning circle, so feel free to bring your boat to head off on an adventure to Lake Monowai or Lake Hauroko.
Unique Experiences at Broadview
- Stunning mountain views and rural serenity
- Close to the Clifden caves, limestone cave systems you can explore
- Visit the nearby historic suspension bridge, Tuatapere and the Hump Ridge Track
Why You Will Love Broadview
Here at Broadview Lodge we have extensive local knowledge and will be pleased to help you with any accommodation inquiries or activity suggestions - all the while with a broad smile!
- "Awesome place with genuinely friendly country kiwi's. Would recommend to anyone who would love a quiet country experience. Tuataupere cafe and museum down the road well worth a visit and beautiful fresh homemade food."
- "A fantastic house, located perfect between green hills, with an amazing scenic view. The host are very, very kind and caring. We had such a great time at this place. It's also close to an awsome cave with both glow worms and stalagmites. Would definitely recommend it."
- "So great to get off the beaten track and explore an amazing part of New Zealand. The farm experience was a wonderful highlight and Lyndal was generous with her time, taking us for a drive around the property to see all that was on offer. Hope to return again in the near future. Thank you Lyndal for having us."
Broadview - MAX GUESTS: 6
Bedroom 1: 1 x King bed
Bedroom 2: 1 x King bed
Bedroom 3: 4 x Single beds (2 x Bunk sets)
Tidy and warm spacious house with three bedrooms and expansive garden completely yours for the duration of your stay with an open plan kitchen and ample seating in kitchen and loving areas
I can even set up romantic evenings with fairy lights for honeymooners. You can kick back put your feet up and enjoy the peace with the magazines or books provided! Bath salts are also provided why not top your stay off by relaxing with a glass of wine and a long sumptuous soak.
This fully self contained house even has a turning circle for the boat!
per night (up to 2 guests)
$35.00 per additional guest
-2WD access all areas
Caving | Climbing
Farm Tour Available
Glow worms to visit
Hiking | Tramping
About the Landowner, Lyndal
I love Eastern Bush. Peaceful, beautiful and off the beaten track. You can wake up and enjoy the sound of native bird call in the mornings.
We look forward to welcoming you at our place.
More Listings Near By
Manuka Mire Farm
Bushy Point Fernbirds - Eco friendly B&B