| WALKING TRACKS |
| DIRECT BEACH ACCESS |
| WEDDING VENUE AVAILABLE |
We have the best of both world here. You can stay in Cobwebs on our working farm and be away from it all - or you can walk to the beach, play golf, have a coffee and be social.
Cobwebs Cottage - promise no spiders - is situated in the original homestead garden, it overlooks the beach and grass tennis court.
A beautifully secluded outside area nestled among the olive tree provides the ideal location for some well earned peace and quiet or a long walk on the beach.
Ideal for couples wanting to get away from the hustle and bustle of city life.
Also a MAGIC venue for weddings and a marque overlooking the Pacific. Everything at your finger tips; Accommodation, caterers, marquee hire - nothing is too much trouble.
We are only a short distance from Wellington ( 2 hours) and just 40 minutes from Castlepoint, a fabulous place for a day trip.
Unique Experiences at Cobwebs Cottage
- A great place for walks and relaxing
- Enjoy the local golf club
- Beautiful beach, and a handy village store
Why You Will Love Cobwebs Cottage
Cobwebs is a lovely in the summer - sipping wine looking out at the ocean or equally as comfortable in the winter with the fire going. Come and see for yourselves
- "I would recommend this beautiful cottage to any couple wanting to get away and have a relaxing, peaceful weekend. It's lovely to wake up to see views of the pacific ocean."
- "Great spot to get away from it all. Angie is an awesome host. Cobwebs cottage has everything you need as the perfect bolthole. We loved it and plan to be back.....but don't take my word for it. Experience it for yourselves!"
- "Just home after four lovely days staying at Cobwebs. We must surely have picked the worst possible week weather-wise of the whole year, but were wonderfully cosy, toasty warm and snug! Everything was so beautifully clean and welcoming, with classy touches of uniqueness in the decor. Well stocked with kitchenware, lots of books to read, lots of DVD's to choose from, lots of lovely firewood to keep warm with and lots of places to walk and explore around Riversdale. Thanks Angie, we had a wonderful time, so glad we chose to come to Cobwebs for our break."
Cottage - MAX GUESTS: 2
1 x Queen bed
MINIMUM BOOKING: 2 NIGHTS.
You will find a well equipped kitchen with some provisions supplied (tea/coffee). I do leave a light breakfast but please bring your own bread. Tea/ coffee/ milk etc is provided. We have a local store so its not the end of the world if you forget anything.
Cobwebs has all the mod-cons including Sky TV, DVD player, cosy wood fire, plenty of books and games, a microwave and a large en-suite bathroom complete with claw-foot bath.
per night (up to 2 guests)
Property Manager on site
Good mobile reception
About the Landowner, Angie
We look forward to welcoming you at Cobwebs Cottage.
More Listings Near By
Quiet rural lifestyle block
Kawakawa Black Hut
Kawakawa Farm Cottage