| GOLF (BYO GEAR) |
| FISHING ACCESS (BYO GEAR) |
| NEAR LOCAL VINEYARDS |
Enjoy our 10 square metre cabin located on a rural lifestyle block in Central Hawkes Bay.
- We are a 20 minute drive to Pourerere beach, and a short drive to golf courses and wineries.
- Only 35 minute drive to Hastings city or an hours drive to Napier Art Deco city.
You'll love my place because of The beautiful rural setting on a quiet lifestyle block. My place is good for couples and solo adventurers.
Unique Experiences at Long Cottage
- Fly fishing in the Tukituki river
- 20 minute drive to swim at Pourerere beach
- Lunch or dinner at the Patangata tavern
Why You Will Love Long Cottage
Our guests enjoy the quietness and peacefulness of our property, the fact we are far enough from town so there are no city lights or noise but close enough to pop 10 minutes up the road if they need something from the shop.
During summer we have beautiful warm weather.
- "I was looking for unusual and quirky places to stay in locations off the main highway that were self contained and informal and I think I found all of those things at this stay ... Another good place for stargazing. It was one stay that I would have loved to have arrived at a lot earlier to enjoy the surroundings and to have time for a sundowner on the porch of the cottage. It looked beautiful in the early morning light."
- "Kate and her husband are wonderful hosts. Very friendly and helpful. The little cottage was clean and comfortable and you will have everything you need. A big extra plus was the breakfast. It is perfect to have a relaxed time in a quiet and peaceful area. I can highly recommend staying there."
- "Long Cottage was lovely and cosy and had everything you need. The bathroom facilities in the main house are lovely and modern. The location is idyllic, very peaceful and the wee deck is the perfect spot to enjoy a wine and enjoy the morning birdsong. Kate was a lovely accommodating host and I would have no hesitation to stay with her again."
This is a private 10 square metre cottage located separate from the main house. It has a shower and comes fully equipped with a microwave, fridge, jug, toaster, TV with Freeview. We also supply tea, coffee and sugar. There is plenty of parking available. Private shower on the cottage and an outside toilet with basin.
per night (up to 2 guests)
Property Manager on site
-2WD access all areas
Access to: Lakes | Rivers | Streams | Beaches
Fishing Access (BYO gear)
Golf (BYO clubs)
About the Landowner, Brent and Kate
We look forward to welcoming you to our place.
More Listings Near By
Maraetotara Havelock North
The Potter's Cottage