| RELAXATION |
| ANIMAL ENCOUNTER |
Moonlight Acres is located up above our double garage overlooking gorgeous, rolling rural views. Enjoy the friendly farm animals & pets whilst staying in complete luxury.
Come relax, unplug & unwind in a private setting.
- Hamilton is known for its huge variety of cafes & restaurants, beautiful river & Hamilton Gardens
- Drive 25 mins to Raglan for West Coast beaches.
- Just 2mins to Taitua Arboretum
Or, further afield, drive 50mins to Hobbiton, Matamata or 45mins to Waitomo.
Unique Experiences at Moonlight Acres
- Enjoy the friendly farm animals & pets whilst staying in complete luxury.
- Relax, unplug & unwind
- Only 50 mins to Hobbiton and 25 mins to Raglan
Why You Will Love Moonlight Acres
Lovely location! Very private and quiet. Lovely dog. Very friendly hosts.
Perfect spot with a wonderful view.
- "Jessie and her family - plus the family pets - are all welcoming and hospitable. We'd recommend the Moonlight Acres stay to our friends and loved how close it was to downtown Hamilton while still getting the authentic New Zealand experience!"
- "Jessie's place was really clean and tidy just like the photos. There's a great farm view from the balcony which we enjoyed. The place is about 15-20mins drive from the city but if you enjoy a quiet farm side stay this place is great! Also loved the short company of Jessie's friendly dog and cat, would recommend to people who wants a getaway from the city life"
Upstairs & Artist Studio - MAX GUESTS: 4
Upstairs Studio: 1 x Queen bed
Downstairs Artist Studio: 2 x Single beds
Modern, recently renovated large studio upstairs with a queen bed.
We also have a separate bedroom, The Artists Studio, downstairs which contains two single beds, with its own private courtyard, this is internally accessed to the main apartment when more than two guests staying.
Enjoy crisp sheets, feather duvet, breakfast box, new kitchen & bathroom, spectacular rural views from your own private balcony. Self contained accommodation at its best! Breakfast is supplied by the local shop & cafe - raw, local ingredients ready for you to cook at your leisure.
per night (up to 2 guests)
$25.00 per additional guest
-2WD access all areas
2WD caravan accessible
Property Manager on site
-Shop/groceries with 5kms
Farm Animals to Meet
Extras Some handy things you might need that the property owner can supply
Devine Grazing Platter
We have a lovely local catering company who can also provide you with a Devine grazing platter dinner for two.
Please request prior to arrival.
Add a continental breakfast for $20 per person.
About the Landowner, Jessie
After meeting in New Zealand some years ago, Craig and Jessie spent a few amazing years living and working overseas together. They worked in tourism, managing a hostel in Ireland for a year, worked in Australia, and travelled around Europe and Asia for a few months.
Once they returned to New Zealand, they married, bought the family farm and started their own family.
They also offer private guided tours around NZ. Please message us you are interested.
More Listings Near By
Shackwell Bush Hut - Nightingale Rustic Glamping
Shantilly Cottage - Nightingale Falls Farmstay
Twinkingham Cottage - Nightingale Falls Farmstay