| NATURE |
| SOLITUDE |
Tune into Tira Ora Eco State & Wild Life Sanctuary; Natural Paradise in the heart of the Pelorus Sound, South Island, New Zealand. World renowned for its natural beauty.
- Enjoy Peace, Relaxation & Natural Beauty
- Memorable Eco-Tours
- Training in the Arts
- Horses, llamas, donkeys, ostrich, and native birds
- Rivers, waterfalls, native bush walks, glowworm caves, and ponds; snorkeling, kayaks, fishing, swimming
- Fresh clean water, nourishing organic foods, comfortable accommodations, gardens, and ocean view trails to explore
Tira Ora is located in a beautiful lush natural reserve at the edge of the beautiful Tira Ora Bay. The aqua colored bay is perfect for swimming and water sports, it has a wide rocky beach famous for its many 'HEART' shaped rocks. .
Our electricity is generated from a micro hydro system, we have composting toilets and solar showers for your convenience and NZ Eco Experience, you will be able to enjoy the 99.9% Pure drinking waters of Tira Ora that flow straight from our King and Queen waterfalls.
Groups/Families are given the tasks the maintain the camp while they are there. These include keeping the kitchen clean, monitoring the composting toilets, feeding the animals, collecting pine cones, and cutting firewood. This pitching in is also very important to the spirit of Tira Ora.
- Exotic Animals - Ocean Front Spa - River Baths - Club House - Historic Lodge - Hydro System - Nature Walks - Organic Gardens - Waterfalls - Trail - Yoga Green - Private Swimming Bay - Air Field.
Unique Experiences at Tira Ora Estate
- Experience Refreshment of the Senses during a short or extended stay.
- Mountains, swimming, fishing, fresh water rivers
- Organic produce
Why You Will Love Tira Ora Estate
"Hospitality from the Heart"
Slow down, and hear your heart beat, enjoy the peace that can be found in Tira Ora's Natural Haven. We provide the environment to enjoy a healthy, restoring, peaceful quality of life in the tranquil setting of a sustainable sanctuary.
Tira Ora Park Up Site
Natural Paradise in the heart of the Pelorus Sound, South Island, New Zealand . Mountains, Swimming/fishing Bay, fresh water rivers, native birds, organic produce.
per night (up to 2 guests)
Property Manager on site
Shop/groceries with 5kms
About the Landowner, Melissa
More Listings Near By