| OFF THE GRID - NO POWER |
| RELAXATION |
Do you want to try living in a Tiny House/space, off grid for a day or more?
Tui Ridge Pines cabins have all the comforts of home - just without plugging into the national grid for electricity.
Our property has established gardens with large trees to shade under, beautiful sunset views and we love to meet people and share our place. We moved here from Auckland to try and live a more sustainable lifestyle away from the city. We grow our own vegetables and have free range chickens, cats called Hunter and Stella and our very friendly dog Meg. Our home orchard is a work in progress, we are learning very quickly how to grow our own veges and fruit but still some way off from being self sufficient. Myself or my husband Mike are available at most times for any helpful information to share as we have traveled extensively around NZ in our caravan.
NB: *We are situated 10 mins south of Katikati or 25 mins from Tauranga. It pays to do grocery shopping before you arrive at either Katikati or Bethlehem (Countdown supermarkets).
*We do have other accommodation available, search 'Tui Ridge'.
*Meg our dog will run to meet you as you drive up the driveway, she gets very excited to see new people - just ignore her if you aren't confident around dogs.
Unique Experiences at The Pines @ Tui Ridge
- Enjoy the established gardens, with large trees to shade under, and enjoy fresh homegrown produce
- Explore the surrounding area and waterfall. Visit a beautiful Bay of Plenty beach close by
- Experience tiny home living 'off the grid' - no power in these cosy cabins
Why You Will Love The Pines @ Tui Ridge
It's in a neat part of New Zealand, the views are wonderful, and it's so quiet - all you hear are the birds. Plenty to discover around just a short drive away.
- "Tui Ridge was absolutely fantastic. We fell totally in love with Kirsten's perfect garden - the hammock, tire swing, cosy reading nooks, and veggie patch, all surrounded by magnificent flowers and greenery."
- "A beautifully tranquil and refreshing place. Tui Ridge is fully equipped with hot showers, wifi, cooking and eating essentials, Overall, we couldn't have had a better stay. "
- "It's a magical place, with such a homely, relaxing atmosphere, we could've stayed forever. 10/10"
The Pines @ Tui Ridge - MAX GUESTS: 3
1 x Double bed
1 x Single bed
The Pines cabins offer an alternative to usual accommodation to stay at by having solar power and gas as the main sources of energy. There is no electricity, only 12 volt to charge phones etc.
They are warm and cosy, with a deck and picnic table to use. Just off the deck is the cooking hut with a hot shower, fridge and gas hob to cook on. This is the perfect place to read a good book or magazine.
Cabins are located at the start of our property with a large grass area to park or have a sports game.
Dogs are allowed but must be kept under control at all times and confined at night time in your car.
per night (up to 3 guests)
-2WD access all areas
2WD caravan accessible
Property Manager on site
Access to: Lakes | Rivers | Streams | Beaches
Sustainable Stays: Eco | Off Grid | Organic
About the Landowner, Kirsten and Mike
We welcome you to stay at Tui Ridge, we are tucked up a long treelined driveway. Located just off State highway 2, it's handy to some of the best beaches, swimming, walks, tramping and kiwifruit orchards in the Bay of Plenty.
Cute and cosy off grid cabins are located around the property, each with either garden or mountain views.
More Listings Near By
Motorhome Park Site @ Tui Ridge
Woodberry Farm Cottages
The Ark @ Tui Ridge
The Treehouse @ Tui Ridge