| VIEWS |
| GOLF |
| KAYAKING |
We are located between the Bay of Islands and Cape Reinga, in a very special spot (just below St Pauls Rock Scenic Reserve) high above the Whangaroa Harbour, a magnificent picturesque inland harbour with a relaxed fishing village atmosphere. Protected by dramatic rock formations, the harbour offers all weather boating, kayaking, and fishing. Dolphin sightings from Waimanu Lodge are not infrequent. We have even seen a pod of Orca (killer whales) on one occasion.
- The sandy beaches of Tauranga Bay, Taupo Bay, Matauri Bay and Coopers Beach are all near by.
- The golf courses of Kauri Cliffs, Carrington, Kerikeri and Whangaroa are also in the area.
- Mangonui Harbour and the Karikari Peninsular in Doubtless Bay are a short drive north.
- We are also well positioned en route to the Hokianga Harbour and the Waipoua Kauri forest (Tane Mahuta) on the West Coast.
- The Far North, including Karikari Peninsular, Kaitaia, Ninety Mile Beach and Cape Reinga are all accessible for day trippers.
Unique Experiences at Waimanu Lodge Northland
- Relax and enjoy the serene Harbour Views
- The renowned St Pauls walk, with it's magnificent harbour views is right on our doorstep
- Kayaking, snapper fishing, Game Fishing Charters, Diving Charters, Harbour Cruises and Guided Eco Walks are all available
Why You Will Love Waimanu Lodge Northland
Much more than just a place to stay the night. A private and peaceful retreat in which to unwind and relax away from it all our guests enjoy the privacy, peace and quiet that a semi rural location brings.
Please note: We only take one guest party at a time so you will be the only paying guests.
- "Home cooking each day on our return was a wonderful welcoming surprise. Very comfortable, roomy, well-appointed accommodation with magnificent views over Whangaroa Harbour."
- "Marlin Hotel is great place for food just down the road. It is also close enough to other destinations in the Bay of Islands but provides a quiet sanctuary when you are done at the end of your day"
- "With a spectacular view in a very peaceful and serene setting high up on a hill we couldn't have asked for more for a relaxing getaway from the big smoke. Would definitely recommend 10/10."
Herbour View Studio Suite - MAX GUESTS: 2.
1 x King Bed.
MINIMUM 2 NIGHTS BOOKING
Modern en-suite studio apartment suite, opening directly onto a lounging deck, spa pool (hot tub) and swimming pool.
Quality furniture, linen and bedding. En-Suite, Robes, TV, DVD library, Free Wireless Internet. Clock radio, Hairdryer, Iron and ironing board.
Spa Pool and swimming pool. Guest laundry. Free use of washing and drying machines. Laundry powder provided. BBQ (utensils, oil etc. provided)
Kitchenette includes cook top, microwave oven, fridge, toaster, pots and pans, electric fry pan, utensils, crockery and glassware. Tea and coffee making facilities.
Parking on site. Owners live on the property
per night (up to 2 guests)
18+ Adults Only
Property Manager on site
Good mobile reception
Shop/groceries with 5kms
Generators not allowed
Kayaking & Canoeing
About the Landowner, Shaun and Judy
We are interested in all things nature has to offer; the sea, countryside, birds, animals. We enjoy boating, fitness, socialising, hospitality, photography, gardening, hiking, golf, travel and of course our family and grandchildren.
More Listings Near By
Driftwood Seaside Escapes
Okopako Lodge Wilderness Farm