| VIEWS |
| BIRD LIFE - PENGUINS! |
| EXPLORE HISTORIC OAMARU |
The cottage has stunning views out of all windows.
We are very conveniently situated near state highway 1. Oamaru is ten minutes drive away by car and Dunedin is about 1 hour drive away.
Oamaru and the Waitaki District offer visitors a wide range of activities including;
- The little blue and yellow eyed penguins
- The Oamaru Opera House
- The Forrester art gallery
- A complete historic precinct
- Restaurants and shopping
- Beaches, lakes and much more...
- Kakanui Beach is a convenient 10km away and ideal for surfing
- The next ski fields can be found in Kurow & Ohau
- There are also great hunting and fishing opportunities in our area
Unique Experiences at Round Hill Cottage
- Pay a visit to the little blue and yellow eyed penguins
- Explore Oamaru's historic precinct
- Ride a wave at Kakanui Beach, a convenient 10km away
Why You Will Love Round Hill Cottage
Wonderful views, lovely clean cottage, space to relax.
- "We had a lovely stay on Stephanie%u2019s farm. It was lovely and peaceful. Great facilities, excellent communication throughout our stay."
- "Great wee house with a lovely view"
- "Clean bright space with a wonderful view."
Round Hill Cottage - MAX GUESTS: 2
Bedroom 1: 2 x Single beds
Our holiday cottage is available for self-catering breaks or overnight stay. The cottage stands by itself and has its own deck overlooking the mountains.
The bedroom sleeps two persons (twin room). The cottage has a modern bathroom with shower. The kitchenette contains a two cooking plate, microwave, fridge/freezer, toaster and all cooking utensils.
per night (up to 2 guests)
18+ Not Suitable for Children
Property Manager on site
-Shop/groceries with 5kms
About the Landowner, Stefanie
Hi, I'm Stef. We are looking forward to having you stay on our farm.
We speak German and English.
More Listings Near By
The Little Red School House
Taieri Bank Cottage