| OFF THE GRID |
A true off grid eco house.
This two bedroom, modern house, is situated on a lifestyle block with FABULOUS views from the 2 decks - 180 degree views of the Kaipara Harbour over to South Head and up to Tapora!
Less than 1 hour North of Auckland heading along SH16 but only 2kms from the main road we offer a quiet and peaceful location for those guests wanting to offset their carbon footprint but with superb, clean and modern facilities.
We are just near the Atuanui Scenic Reserve for those wanting to see the area,
Matakana, Wellsford and Historic Helensville approx 30-40 mins drive.
Opportunity to explore the area.
GET ON THE WATER
The Hoteo River is approx. 5kms away with great access to the Kaipara harbour for fishing or kayaking from the boat ramp.
Unique Experiences at Kaipara Views Eco Lodge
- Pet beautiful baby lambs
- Walk the Mt Auckland Walkway
- Learn about living off grid and sustainability
Why You Will Love Kaipara Views Eco Lodge
- Secure off street parking available and meals are available on request home cooked by the owner.
- Our meals use ingredients from our organic garden and the lodge is only cleaned with eco friendly products to help guests with allergies.
- We generate our own power with a wind turbine and 12 solar panels so we are completely off the grid and eco-friendly.
- "Kaipara Views is in an idyllic spot and such a comfortable bach. The views from all rooms were breathtaking, the fridge was stocked with goodies and the cake on or arrival was both scrummy and a total surprise. Thanks you so much for a memorable stay"
- "Wonderful hilltop location with views west over the bay, and the bach was just below Sharon and Shane's house, fully equipped and with inside or outside sitting and eating"
- "Amazing host....Loved the place....Amazing view...Will definitely return"
Kaipara Views Eco Lodge - MAX GUESTS: 4
Main bedroom: 1 x Queen bed | 2nd bedroom: 2 x Narrow single bed
Self contained modern lodge set on a lifestyle block just north of Helensville and Kaukapakapa.
We look over pristine native bush and farmland and have a stunning view of the Kaipara Harbour.The lodge is about 1km from the Mt Auckland Walkway.
There are two decks to see the expansive views.Sunsets are gorgeous and the stars at night fantastic as there is minimal light pollution. We are completely off grid and sustainably run, using no chemicals in the lodge or on our property. The lodge is tastefully decorated in calm colours and is warm and comfortable. It is quiet here with only the birdsong to bother you.
per night (up to 2 guests)
$20.00 per additional guest
2WD access all areas
Property Manager on site
About the Landowner, Sharon
I have been overseas with my husband several times, travelling to several countries in Europe, United States, Australia and Kuala Lumpur.
I am a qualified pharmacy tech and have worked in pharmacy for over 25 years. We have owned a lifestyle block where we farmed Fallow deer and goats. We also bred German short-haired pointer dogs. I have owned my own business, a delicatessen, as well as this bed and breakfast. I have also lived in several parts of NZ, Bay of Islands, Christchurch, Masterton and Auckland.
More Listings Near By
Best camping site in Auckland
Blooming Heights - Floriculture Farm