| DIGITAL DETOX |
| SOLITUDE |
| MOUNTAIN BIKING |
Self drive up to the homestead to our 150 Ha High Country Sheep Farm - with a fantastic views of Mt Ruapehu and a 180 degrees of surrounding hills and Valleys - then leave your vehicle at the homestead and we will transport you by motorbike down to the cabin though farmland and bush. This takes approx. 45 minutes.
It is a special location where solitude and nature take over. situated in a forgotten valley surrounded by native bush a clean running stream and open farmland.
NB: Once at the cabin there is no cell phone or Wifi. To keep you in contact with us we provide hand held radio transmission units.
Unique Experiences at Lost In Time
- By prior arrangement bush walks, farm tour and a dog demonstration can be organised
- Bring your mountain bikes and cruise the bush clad shingle road
- Spot the goats, native bird life and enjoy the beauty of the King Country
Why You Will Love Lost In Time
Come to relax unwind and unplug from the normal pressures of day to day life,
- "Hospitality: What can I say. Absolutely beautiful company and hospitality. Such warmth and care gone into the smallest of details. from the first point of contact to building a foundation to a long friendship Mike and Janet make the experience feel like home. Exceptional, open and warm hospitality. Accommodation: As at 21 May 2018 - The description does not do it justice. Fact, it exceeded any expectations. Where I thought I could not find a place of solitude and reflection in such a modernized world I was wrong. From the solar powered outdoor shower overlooking a waterfall, pot belly fireplace cooking our dinner and mulled wine or the beautifully constructed toilet overlooking nature, outdoor open fire where you can star gaze at the bottom of a valley. If you want to be off the grid, surrounded by nature, rivers and beautiful hospitality then this accommodation is perfect. Experience: The 40 minute buggy there and 40 minutes back was abseloutly stunning. This place offers a holistic experience. Back to nature, simplicity with care, character and charm mixed with lovely and genuine company. My wife and I have decided to make this place our anniversary spot with the kids. Looking forward to building a great friendship with Janet and Mike"
- "what an amazing stay. it was really magical with memories we will cherish. We loved the tour of the sheep farm in the side by side which is a unique experience the typical tourist will never get to enjoy. Janet and Mike what were knowledgeable and wonderful hosts. what an adventure! we loved every part of the stay. Get ready to be lost in time!"
Lost In Time - MAX GUESTS: 4
The open plan cabin includes bunk bedding sleeping up to 4 people
A separate ablution block includes the flushing toilet a vanity unit and a outdoor solar shower. Further comfort features includes a pot belly log fire, solar Led lighting and very comfortable lounge seating.
per night (up to 2 guests)
$30.00 per additional guest
-2WD access all areas
4WD access only
Property Manager on site
Farm Tour Available
Eating & Drinking
The kitchen has a gas cooking hob, gas camping fridge and a outside BBQ to ensure you can prepare all your meals.
NB: Bring enough food supplies for your stay and experience a relaxing place.
About the Landowner, Mike & Janet
We wish to make your stay a memorable one and are available if required.
More Listings Near By
Toi Toi Retreat
Bushy Park Historical Homestead
Putara Base Camp