| RELAXATION |
| UNIQUE ACCOMMODATION |
Tui Ridge is located up the end of a long driveway with stunning views to the Kaimai Ranges.
Our property has established gardens with large trees to shade under, beautiful sunset views and we love to meet people and share our place. We moved here from Auckland to try and live a more sustainable lifestyle away from the city. We grow our own vegetables and have free range chickens, cats called Hunter and Stella and our very friendly dog Meg. Our home orchard is a work in progress, we are learning very quickly how to grow our own veges and fruit but still some way off from being self sufficient. Myself or my husband Mike are available at most times for any helpful information to share as we have traveled extensively around NZ in our caravan.
NB: *We are situated 10 mins south of Katikati or 25 mins from Tauranga. It pays to do grocery shopping before you arrive at either Katikati or Bethlehem (Countdown supermarkets).
*We do have other accommodation available, search 'Tui Ridge'.
*Meg our dog will run to meet you as you drive up the driveway, she gets very excited to see new people - just ignore her if you aren't confident around dogs.
Unique Experiences at The Treehouse @ Tui Ridge
- Walk through a kiwifruit orchard
- Enjoy the established gardens, with large trees to shade under, and enjoy fresh homegrown produce
- Explore the surrounding area and waterfall. Visit a beautiful Bay of Plenty beach close by
Why You Will Love The Treehouse @ Tui Ridge
It's in a neat part of New Zealand, the views are wonderful, and it's so quiet - all you hear are the birds. Plenty to discover around just a short drive away.
- "Tui Ridge was absolutely fantastic. We fell totally in love with Kirsten's perfect garden - the hammock, tire swing, cosy reading nooks, and veggie patch, all surrounded by magnificent flowers and greenery."
- "A beautifully tranquil and refreshing place. Tui Ridge is fully equipped with hot showers, wifi, cooking and eating essentials, Overall, we couldn't have had a better stay. "
- "It's a magical place, with such a homely, relaxing atmosphere, we could've stayed forever. 10/10"
The Treehouse @ Tui Ridge - MAX GUESTS: 2
Have you ever wanted to stay in a real treehouse?
Are you up for a bit of romance combined with adventure?
A spiral staircase winds around the tree trunk up to an amazing, totally private space with its own deck.
Native Tui birds and numerous other native birds will be singing and flying by.
This cosy and romantic treehouse is situated at the bottom our large garden. Completely off grid, so just solar lights for a romantic and quiet stay.
Wake up to bird song all around and when it is raining the calming sound of rain drops on the roof.
Under the treehouse is a hammock for complete relaxation!
The Treehouse is situated at the bottom of our large garden with views out to the Kaimai Ranges.
It is off grid (no electricity) just solar lights and birdsong.....
This place is perfect for couples wanting a romantic and private space and solo adventurers.
A shared guest kitchenette/lounge is available for guest use beside the house. A guest BBQ is located nearby in the quaint summer house with seating and a lovely garden view
The enclosed shared outdoor bathroom (with Treehouse guests) is a short distance away and overlooks the Kaimai Ranges and the river below.
- An outdoor kitchen is located nearby in the quaint summer house with a BBQ to cook on, and basic cooking things are supplied. We can provide a chiller/cooler box if you need to keep things cold.
- Limited WIFI signal can reach the summer house
- The treehouse is up high, with a spiral staircase to navigate and solar lighting, please keep this in mind when packing.
- The treehouse is high, it is not suitable for children
- Parking is under a large tree beside our driveway and the treehouse is a short walk away, we ask that you do not drive across the lawn to park close to the treehouse. Please do not drive across the lawn to park near the cabins. Parking is on by the sign under a tree.
per night (up to 2 guests)
-2WD access all areas
Property Manager on site
Access to: Lakes | Rivers | Streams | Beaches
About the Landowner, Kirsten and Mike
We welcome you to stay at Tui Ridge, we are tucked up a long treelined driveway. Located just off State highway 2, it's handy to some of the best beaches, swimming, walks, tramping and kiwifruit orchards in the Bay of Plenty.
Cute and cosy off grid cabins are located around the property, each with either garden or mountain views.
More Listings Near By
Motorhome Park Site @ Tui Ridge
Woodberry Farm Cottages
The Ark @ Tui Ridge
The Pines @ Tui Ridge