| MOUNTAIN BIKING |
| TRAMPING |
| ANIMAL ENCOUNTER |
Come and relax with fabulous views of the New Zealand countryside and be just minutes from local amenities and treasures of the Waipa area, views over the Waipa and Mt Pirongia, home grown seasonal produce, pet sheep and home baking!
Great for relaxing, using as a base to explore the areas natural wonders including the Waitomo Caves, Mt Pirongia and Kakapuka with many major attractions are within 2 hours drive. We are just 25 mins drive to Mystery Creek and 45 mins to Cambridge (Karapiro).
LIFESTYLE BLOCK TOUR - INCLUDED
Included in your accommodation is a 10 - 30 minutes guided look around. We have a small area with a couple of pet sheep which are friendly enough to get up close and feed. Poppy and Rosie are always keen for their sheep nuts and a bit of attention.
Have a look around and sample some of our home grown seasonal produce from our fruit trees and vegetable garden.
MOUNTAIN BIKE HIRE - INCLUDED
We have a 2 mountain bikes you can borrow while staying with us (used at your own risk) but you are encouraged to bring your own !o explore the range of tracks the Waipa Mountain has to offer - suitable for various levels of ability.
NB: Amenities in Pirongia village are a Four Square supermarket, 24 hours service station, numerous cafes and Five Stags pub.
Unique Experiences at Mt Pirongia Guest House
- Waipa Mountain Bike Tracks 3 minutes walk
- Mt Pirongia tramping 20 minutes drive
- Must see Waitomo Caves just 45 minutes by car
Why You Will Love Mt Pirongia Guest House
Peacefulness, and the ever changing views, hospitality and friendliness, home produced produce and baking.
Our place everything you will need, we pride ourselves on our customer service.
- "What can I say! Such a fantastic place with an amazing view. Ruth was helpful and easy to deal with and the place had so many thoughtful things along with plenty of information. I would most definitely be coming back again in the future and will recommend to everyone I know!"
- "Fantastic hidden gem and highly recommended. Wish we could've stayed longer to soak in the view more! The hosts were very friendly and prompt with communication, and we enjoyed ourselves immensely. Thanks heaps"
- "Views amazing! Cleanliness amazing! Biscuits amazing! Ease of check in check out amazing! Can't fault this place highly recommended to all!! Walked into Pirongia was a beautiful walk down hill got a ride back! Will definitely be back!"
Mt Pirongia Guest House - MAX GUESTS: 5
Bedroom 1: 1 x Queen bed
Bedroom 2: 2 x Single beds (can be pushed together, or with 3rd bed to make a Super King)
A cosy modern 2 bed self contained unit, with full kitchen, laundry and bathroom. Comfortable and relaxing - home from home with everything you may need.
Fully fitted kitchen with fridge freezer, oven and stove, pots and pan for cooking, crock (slow) cooker, toaster, kettle.
per night (up to 2 guests)
$25.00 per additional guest
Property Manager on site
-2WD access all areas
Good mobile service
-Shop/groceries with 5kms
Farm Tour Available
Farm Animals to Meet
Hiking | Tramping
About the Landowner, Ruth
I am originally from Ireland and have inherited the Irish hospitality. Spent a few years travelling before settling down in New Zealend.
I am enjoying the way of life here in our tranquil part of the Waipa. I enjoy meeting people and making their stay with us as memorable as possible.
More Listings Near By
Shackwell Bush Hut - Nightingale Rustic Glamping
Shantilly Cottage - Nightingale Falls Farmstay
Twinkingham Cottage - Nightingale Falls Farmstay